4/20/2005

Good Morning Mr. Kinsella

This mornings musings (in italics) as put forth by Kinsella on his blog. The other text is mine.

"April 20, 2005 - Before, say, Susan gets the chance to slip her story in today's Star into a cabinet minister's hands prior to Question Period, I figured I should post this. It's to a Star reporter who is a good friend, but whose name I will leave out of this, for now."

With the life you've led and the people you associate with Mr. Kinsella can you really call anybody a "good friend"?

"Operation Repudiation™ continues. When will these bullies in Ottawa understand that the more they go after me, or the people close to me, the more I will fight back? You'd think that, after a decade or so, they'd know at least that much."

Bullies Mr. Kinsella? Do you have the moral ground to use such words? Do you think that perhaps after 10 years they finally smell blood and see the oportunity to have their way with you? You seem to be stretched thin Mr. Kinsella. Perhaps you'd consider dropping out of public eye and go back to the "punk rock" you seem to enjoy so much.