4/27/2005

MoonBat Outreach

Today's travels took us to The Green Lantern which is run by a lovely individual named Gretchen. I think Gretchen may be vegitarian because I found the Meatrix link on her sidebar.

"Hi Gretchen Thought I'd stop by for a burger.... where's the burgers?Richard Evans Homepage 04.27.05 - 5:52 pm #

Cute Richard, Neo-Con Crusher...you've done it again. I am speechless...Gretchen Homepage 04.27.05 - 6:12 pm # "

Authors Note: Neo-Con Crusher is one of her regular visitors and isin't tied to me at all.

"Now that's the best thing I've heard all day! lolRichard Evans Homepage 04.27.05 - 6:35 pm #

"Now that's the best thing I've heard all day!"Is it, Richard? Or is it more likely that you're just another retarded, meat-eating troll, looking for a fight? Be honest with yourself {mighty difficult with someone of your political bent, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt}Welcome to the Green Lantern.Joe Chip Homepage 04.27.05 - 7:33 pm #

Sounds like another outreach moment... Hi Joe. Wow, you sure type big. It's interesting to see that you use google as your homepage. Seeing that you don't have a home of your own, why don't you surf over to my page and we'll see if I can't show you the light. That is if you're up to a little debate with a meat-eating troll. I'll even give you your own post...Richard Evans Homepage 04.27.05 - 10:45 pm # "

As such, this outreach moment is being dedicated to JOE CHIP. It amazes me how those on the left preach tolerance and then jump right into a rant like that. Well Joe, If you think you measure up step inside. I'll get things started: Why is it that eco-nuts get all bent out of shape at the thought of clubbing a baby seal yet say nothing when a baby is aborted in it's third trimester? Is it because they really don't value life and just use the seals to make a political statement? Or is it that they place the life of an animal above that of a human?