5/10/2005

More Lib-Left Exposure

I've been trying really hard this past week to NOT pick on the folks over at the Blahg but they're making it too damn easy.

Lets pick it up where the Blahg moderator, Robert, states why he thinks the CPC can be considered racists...


So what. If I said I had a Pakistani wife and that we've adopted a jewish child, an aboriginal child and an oriental child, would that make it acceptable for me to call every black man I see a nigger?Besides, racial exploitation is not the same as racial diversity.
Robert McClelland Homepage 05.04.05 - 6:23 pm #


Robert, Mark, Zorph: I’ll make you a deal. If you can back this statement up, with actual facts, I’ll change over to the NDP and become it’s most vocal supporter."So what. If I said I had a Pakistani wife and that we’ve adopted a jewish child, an aboriginal child and an oriental child, would that make it acceptable for me to call every black man I see a nigger?"I want to see at least one documented instance where a CPC MP ever used the term "nigger" in reference to blacks. If you can’t do it I’d suggest that you drop the subject entirely.PS: I’ve heard that all NDP supporters are TBGLP militants. Is that true?
Richard Evans Homepage 05.07.05 - 5:04 pm #

Richard, I never made that claim, I believe it was Robert that made that statement. Now I could explain Roberts statement to you but if you need it explain than I don’t think you are capable of understanding. Now I will never pretend to speak for another individual (other than argueing the trands in polls, but that is another matter), so I will let Robert explain himself.Now Richard, why don’t you run along and protests those protesters.

Zorpheous Homepage 05.07.05 - 6:31 pm #

Already protested the protesters... They left in shame... score one for the good guys... As per your comments zorph, you sure used alot of words to basically state that you couldn’t defend the statement...

Richard Evans Homepage 05.07.05 - 7:17 pm #

Ok Richard I’ll dumb it down to your level.

1) Ask Robert to explain his remark.
2) Since it wasn’t my remark I am hardly the correct person to explain or defend it.Understand, or is it still to complex for your understand."They left in Shame" LOL, man Richard, how do you get your ego inside your Jeep? Is it a Hummer?
Zorpheous Homepage 05.07.05 - 9:11 pm #

Zorph: Mark, Robert and yourself seem to have a little 3-some thing going on. I figured that either of you could answer seeing that you play off of each other so well. It’s a jeep TJ, not a hummer. If it were a hummer I would have called it a hummer. Different companies manufacture each and they look alot different.


"They left in Shame" - Perhaps shame wasn’t the right word... rejection or maybe regret could have fit better. No... Their heads were hanging pretty low... I don’t know... How did you feel when I kicked your butt in debate zorph? Tell us so we can apply that same emotion to the little protesters...

Ahhh, now the ego... well, lets see... I went out into the real world and fought for something that I believe in and won. People like you may refer to those like me as being pretentious but it’s only because of your own lack of success... Perhaps you should consider therapy or maybe get out from behind the keyboard, quit following induhviduals like Mark and make your own way. You’ll notice that all I accomplish is dependent on me. I don’t need the validation of my peers as you seem to. I don’t have to feed off of others.Consider it as it’ll do you a world of good.
Richard Evans Homepage 05.07.05 - 10:51 pm #

"People like you may refer to those like me as being pretentious but it’s only because of your own lack of success... Perhaps you should consider therepy or maybe get out from behind the keyboard, quit following induhviduals like Mark and make your own way."Richard the number of assumption you just made about me are funny. Some people might say you are projecting, LOL, but I just think you are reacting without think as ussual."I don’t need the validation of my peers as you seem to. I don’t have to feed off of others."Go read your own blog Richard and then look in the mirror. LOL

Zorpheous Homepage 05.08.05 - 5:22 pm #

Projecting would entail that I’m projecting my own inadequacies onto you. In this case though, I’m identifying yours. read the blog as requested... nope, no validation requested...lol

Richard Evans Homepage 05.08.05 - 6:21 pm #

You really are funny Richard, but only in a sad and pathetic sort of way.

Zorpheous Homepage 05.08.05 - 7:54 pm #

Zoltar: Serious question: why do the Liberals hate women?"Liberal MP Pat O’Brien says he was wrong to call the chairperson of the party’s Ontario caucus a "blond bimbo." O’Brien said he spoke in anger yesterday about Toronto-area Grit MP Sarmite Bulte when asked about her comparing Liberal defectors to rats fleeing a sinking ship."
http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Lo...994278- sun.htmlI am shocked and outraged that the misogynistic bigoted Liberal Party condones this behaviour.WHY DOES THE LIBERAL PARTY HATE WOMEN??? WHY DON’T THEY HAVE YOUNG DYNAMIC WOMEN LIKE RONA AMBROSE AND BELINDA STRONACH??? WHY DID PAUL MARTIN DROP SO MANY WOMEN FROM CABINET???
Anon. 05.08.05 - 9:06 pm #

Anon, best go ask a Liberal, or a member of the Liberal Party.

Zorpheous Homepage 05.08.05 - 9:32 pm #

*cough*bullshit*cough*closetliberal*cough*Dude, when you spend your days as a Liberal apologist - and a rather shitty, dimwitted one at that - that makes you a Liberal. Don’t tell me what you believe; do your thing and I’ll tell you what you believe. Now, answer the question, fuckchop:WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM?????

Anonymous 05.08.05 - 10:25 pm #

Ah another brave Anonymous Poster, come out and stand in the open.So I am a Liberal apologist, and a rather shitty at that too, eh? Well I guess that is because I’m not making up excuses for the liberals. As for your very silly and stupid question."WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM?????"I don’tWhy do you and Anon and Jeff always insist on asking these extremely stupid questions?Now let me ask you an intelligent question, why should I vote for the CPC and Harper? (I huess I should throw in a name calling lines in this as well to bring it down to your level, but I will assume you can raise yourself up out mud long enough to answer the question)

Zorpheous Homepage 05.09.05 - 2:24 pm #

Why vote CPC? Restoration of some morality. Restoration of the military. An end to liberal corruption. Fiscal responsibility. Restoration of property rights. Restoration of relations with the US. Ratially diverse. More accomodating than any other party in terms of gender and disabilities. They have the courage of their convictions. Bottom-up means of setting policy (grass roots democracy) as opposed to current "top-down" system. They look at all regions when considering the "whole" of the country. Bringing "justice" back to the "justice system". Reduced taxes. Better health care system. Sensible social policy. Responsible environmental stewartship.Do you need more Zorph?

Richard Evans Homepage 05.10.05 - 11:47 am #

"Do you need more Zorph?"Yah, I’d be happy to support the CPC if they stopped making homophobe bigotry remarks, as well as anti-Ontario remarks, as well as Anti-Aboriginal remarks, as well as anti-immigrant remarks, as well as anti-Muslim remarksetc...Do you understand? I’d rather have Canada be a land run by crooks than Klansman!

MWW Homepage 05.10.05 - 12:51 pm #


Ok Zorph. I’ve issued this challange before which you
kindly sidestepped. I asked you to provide one single instance where an elected
member of the CPC has made such remarks. You failed to do so. Are you telling us
that you form opinion without facts to back them up? Answer carefully Zorph your
(snicker) credibility is on the line.

Richard Evans Homepage 05.10.05 - 1:32 pm #


See how the folks on the left tend to make statements without being able to back them up? See how they take a condescending attitude toward those that challange them? See how they attempt to sidestep a question by claiming that doesn't apply to them?

Is it possible that "Zorph" is doing that whole "projection thingy" he referenced earlier?

Forewarned Is Forearmed!

Oh, if you'd like to see some lib-left narscicism at it's finest click here and read the comments thread.