5/08/2005

Protest photos

Finally got around to putting some pics up. Had to limit the pics due to server space.

1. Protester handing out flyers next to the 1st sign. I found this to be quite humorous. In fact, I think I'm going to e-mail it to the addy on their flyer.

2. They're trying to figure out what to do about me. Notice the individual hiding his face.

3. They moved away from the SNC Building.

4. The empty corner in front of SNC. - Newly Declared "MOONBAT FREE ZONE"!

5. This sign was made especially for my friends Mark and Zorph. (To let them know that I'm not someone who hides behind a keyboard and to also let them know that they haven't been forgotten about. They will get more of my "special" attention in the comming weeks.)

6. Most people thought I was with the protesters because of this sign. Untill they really read it that is.

Sorry that all of the pics are in the first person. There was no one I could call on to take some of me holding up the signs or causing problems for the moonbats.