6/20/2005

Is It Really A Question Of Image?

The pundocracy says that Steven Harper needs a new image in order to get across to Ontario voters.

That tells me that Ontario voters are shallow. Extremely shallow. Or are they?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's not the Ontario electorate that's pushing for the image change. I think it's the Liberals and their MSM puppets.

I think it's a liberal tactic with the sole intention of making Harper look foolish. I base those thoughts on the following:

  • Stockwell Day - MSM/pundents demanded an image change and then made him look like a fool when he did as they requested.
  • Preston Manning - MSM/pundents demanded an image change and then made him look like a fool when he did as they requested.

Look at a recent example involving Harper himself: The MSM and pundents claimed that Harper was a robot because he rarely showed emotion. Harper started to show emotion and gained the name "Mr. Angry" for his efforts. Catch 22.

Mr. Harper, I can't presume that you'd read my little blog but if you do I would highly recommend that you NOT fall into their trap. Don't change to suit the talking heads. They'll screw you if you do.