6/11/2005

WOOHOO!

This little site has been up since March 23, 2005. Since that time we've had 8356-ish visitors and 15484-ish page views. We've gone from an average of 10 visits/day to an average of 186 visits/day. That works out to just less than 4,000 visits/month. HolyCrap!

We got onto the TTLB Ecosystem and were at the bottom. I actually recall one of the moonbats commenting about how I was a lowly inscect and not worthy of attention. We've since been raised to the level of "Large Mammal" ranked #467th with 337-ish unique links to the site. To put that in perspective, out of the 25,000 blogs listed on the system, we are in the 98th percentile for links/traffic.

On Angry's Canadian listing we've made it all the way up to #23 as of today's date.

It's quite an accomplishment I think. I also think that it wouldn't happen without you, the reader. Thank you for making my little project the success it has been.

To show my appreciation I would request that each of you go to the pub this evening and have a beer on my tab. Really, when the bartender asks you to pay up tell 'em to put it on my tab.