7/13/2005

More Ado About Nothing

A while back I posted on the non-issue of Grewal trying to get a package courriered to Ottawa via colleagues on an Air Canada flight. I asserted that the libs were merely making an issue out of nothing in an effort to discredit the man that busted their lame asses. I was proven right.

Now there's "tax issues" all of a sudden popping up.

I think it's another non-issue.

I also have a theory about what's going on behind the scene:

  • I think the Grewal tapes have been proven to be authentic. (sorry buckets, you've wasted a lot of time)
  • I think the RCMP let that fact slip to their political masters.
  • I think the Libranos are behind the new "tax issues" in an effort to discredit Grewal before the tape bombshell is released to the public.
  • I think the "bombshell" will be released on a Saturday in mid August... No, wait, that's too far away... The August long weekend... Timed perfectly so no one will notice.

UPDATE:

Kate at SDA points out some interesting connections between Grewal's accusers and the Liberal Party... Very interesting...