9/25/2005

Cool!

The edit I performed on the ACLU song made it onto the Young Nationalist website. That's cool. I only hope the owner of the song, Mike Church, doesn't find out I messed with his stuff (made it better) and come lookin' for me. It should be ok if he does though. The best Canadian whiskey he's had is CR... I'll get some "Gibsons Rare" into him along with some Cuban cigars (legal in Cannuckistan) and he'll mellow out.

Sharing is good no? (That's right, I'm pillaging again.)

The woman in this video was co-opted by the Young Nationalists to head up their security. I don't think that's right. She's obvioiusly an Alberta girl and needs to work closer to home. I think she should head up security for the Chronicles. (for the folks in Ontario that don't get it, click on the pic to see the video.)


Yup, if I keep up the way I'm going, I'm going to need this young woman's help.