10/28/2005

The Chronicles Is Recruiting

Quite often you'll see that I use the term "we" when referring to the Chronicles. Right, when I do that I actually mean "me". Jeff was helping out with some posts for a while but he seems to have faded to obscurity.

I need help.

This little (blogging) adventure has been having an effect on my sex life. More to the point though, it's been having an effect on my free time. Corinne is telling me, and correctly so, that there'll be no more nookie until I start prying myself away from the computer and spend more time being the husband and father that I am.

Grudgingly, I have to agree. It's hard to do though because this little site was started just 7 months ago and it's got some really good stats. It's been averaging 170 hits/day, is linked to by well over 300 other blogs and will be getting it's 30,000 visitor before the end of October. It's got a loyal readership. It's got a reputation for kicking the crap out of MoonBat arguments.

These are trends that I'd like to see continue. I won't be able to do it on my own though and I'm looking for a few good writers to help out.


  • I'm not looking for someone to take over.


  • I'm not looking for a clone but do expect that people who post here share most of my values.


  • I'm looking for a few different people with differing CONSERVATIVE viewpoints to post as their schedule permits.


  • I'm looking for people from either Canada, the US or Europe as the Chronicles has readers in all three.

If you think you have what it takes to walk the fine line between truth and hate speech, to put up with the constant whining from the lib-left and to put accuracy above opinion, I'd like to hear from you. Please send me an e-mail at resenvt@hotmail.com.


UPDATE:

The most bodacious "Wonder Woman" of North American Patriot has agreed to do some crossposting in order to help save my sex life. Having her here not only helps to keep readers informed on international issues, it raises the bar on the ol' class-o-meter. hmmmm.... going to have to start playing Frank and Mel a little more often methinks. Please give her a warm welcome.

Any other volunteers?

* No MoonBats were harmed in the making of this advertisement.