10/31/2005

Dylan's Revenge and Moving On

A quote from the comments section:

You've just been "outed" as a radical from bloggingtorries.ca.
What's next? The Conservative Party of Canada?


Good luck in poltitics!
dylan 10.31.05 - 2:22 am #


Fair enough Dylan but you're still a liberal. That leaves me way out in front.

I should say though that if being accurate and straitforward are considered "radical" in the eyes of the Blogging Tories administration, I personally don't want to be a member. Moving on will be a good thing.

To that end, I'll be looking to join some other like minded organisations to share ideas and traffic. The "RINO's" and the "Wide Awakes" are two immediate examples. Look to see them listed in the near future.

Also to be listed in the near future is a group that I'll be developing and administering myself. You'll get the full details on that once I flesh them out. Basicly though it'll be comprised of bloggers who are as concerned as I am with the current PC culture and it's effects on society.

Like I said, moving on from the BT's is a good thing.

It's going to screw with the sites stats a little and my new co-bloggers may be concerned, though they have shown more support than anything and they knew who I was before they signed on.

Speaking of which, we've gotten 3 more volunteers to help with posts. I'll introduce them once the appropriate arrangements have been made.