12/06/2005

Blame Tammy Bruce

You MoonBats aren't going to like what I'm about to say. I'm not giving up blogging. I have to admit that over the past few weeks I've seriously been considering throwing in the towell. Giving it up. Quitting. I was going to announce it this weekend past at our blogger meet and greet but chose not to after some soft encouragement to keep going. Doubts remained however and I was still on the fence as to whether or not I'd continue. That changed today.

I made the mistake of wandering over to Tammy Bruce's blog and read the following in relation to a recent encounter she'd had with a member of the MSM:

They really don't understand how they are not going to control the debate in
this country any longer. And while they don't like it and can pretend that their
view is the only view, regular people, the blogosphere and talk radio will
continue to give back to regular folks control of this nation, including the
"national discussion."


I'm a part of what she's talking about. Something larger than myself. Something that will have a lasting impact. As such, I've decided to stay in the blogosphere. To continue taking you MoonBats to task at every turn. If you think I've come on strong in the past, just wait until you see what comes next...

You can Blame Tammy Bruce.