1/30/2006

I've Got A New Friend!

His name is Patrick and here are some excerpts of a post he recently put together about me...
(As usual my responses are in [ ] square brackets)

Richard Evans: Clueless Intolerant Misogynist

There are certain things that can be expected from ignorant people, and name calling as a substitute for honest debate is certainly one of them.

[Ummm... Notice Patrick how the title of your post is ALL ABOUT NAME CALLING. I would suggest that you visit www.dictionary.com and do a search for the word "irony".]

Likely one of the most intolerant bloggers in Canada, Richard Evans has outdone himself with his latest post. An excerpt:

[WOOHOO! I'm one of the MOST INTOLERANT BLOGGERS IN CANADA!!! This excites me beause once you take away the lib-left spin what remains is that I'm one of the most principled and steadfast Canadian bloggers. That's a compliment Patrick. Thank You.]

[snip...]

The only thing this post will result in is Evans boasting something akin to “if the moonbats are upset with me I must be doing something right”. Evans is a fringe element of society, and doesn’t deserve any exposure he does currently get.

[And yet you chose to give me the exposure you say I don't deserve. Please make up your mind.]

My new friend Patrick isin't extending this hand of friendship to just me either. Nope. Here's what he had to say about our new Prime Minister, Stephen Harper...

Stephen Harper Wants to Kill Your Mother and Kick Your Kids

You know it’s true.

Those empty, shifty eyes communicate his contempt for life. He will not kiss your baby, as his primary instinct is to bite whatever is placed in front of his face.

Stephen Harper was fitted with porcelain veneers before he entered a life of politics because he used to file his teeth into sharp points, which made kitten-eating far less of a challenge.

Stephen Harper is sedated for most public appearances, which gives him that half-human appearance.

Stephen Harper is a vapid, uninspired politician that will lead Canada to the deepest, darkest recesses of hate and intolerance. Stephen Harper likes only one colour: white.

Stephen Harper should never smile, it’s painful enough to watch, but it appears to be more painful for him.

For his display of MoonBattery above and beyond the call of duty, Patrick will become a permanent resident in the MoonBat directory on the left hand side of this page. Congratulations Patrick.