3/23/2006

Happy Birthday To Us!

It was exactly one year ago today that our little blog was started with this post:

The Conservative Convention
Houston, we have a problem. Specifically, we have a problem with Belinda Stronich. Now I understand that it has always been the conservative position that MP's would be able to speak their minds and take positions contrary to party policy. My problem is having Ms Stronich stating that we need to embrace the idea of gay marriage in order to reach out to different demographics. Is it really appropriate to ask people to go against their morals solely for the purpose of winning an election? Is it just me or do the new conservatives seem to be morphing into a new division of the liberal party?


I never thought it would last this long or grow this much and I'd like to thank all of you for coming along for the ride. (Yes, even you MoonBats)

THANK YOU!