3/12/2006

"Sand Monkeys" - defined

Because some people just don't get it...

Richard Evans:
The IRA are a Catholic group fighting a Protestant group. That brings god into it alright. But I'll give you the point that not all terrorist have to be religious. I don't know if Somali warlords are religious or if they're just more honest than Osama bin Laden about craving power and influence.


Back to the point, sand monkey is a synonym for sand nigger and is frequently used by racists to mean anyone who comes from the Middle East that is not Jewish.

You deciding to make it mean only the terrorist is the same ridiculous argument the KKK makes when they say nigger is a term of behaviour and that there can be white niggers too and black people who are not niggers.

It doesn't make you look better to try and make up your own definitions of racists terms, especially when the word terrorist is known world-wide to represent the people and behaviours you are speaking of.

I am from the US south and would love to have a Confederate flag on my car. The Stars and Bars flag means a lot about Dixieland and a southern way of life that doesn't have to support slavery or racism. But, I cannot put one on my car because No-nazis have adopted that flag for the white supremacy movement. It's now so associated with them as to make me appear affiliated with them if I display it.

Your use of the term sand monkey labels you as racist whether you want to try and argue the point or not. If you want to remove the racist label from yourself, use the appropriate term that you don't have to waste time trying to explain.

Posted by Kyla at March 12, 2006 07:52 AM

Sorry Kyla but you've fallen prey to lib-left language manipulation. To political correctness.

The term "sand monkey" cannot be found in either dictionary.com or wiki as a synonym for anything. In fact, the term can't be found in either of those places at all.

The connection between "monkey" and "nigger" is one you've made in your own mind. Lets look at the term "monkey" shall we?

Here's what wiki sez: "A monkey is any member of two of the three groupings of simian primates."

So my term "sand monkey" means simian primates who live in the sand. Sounds pretty accurate so far in describing the islamofascists no? A group of primates who haven't quite finished evolving?

By your definition, when my kids are bouncing off the walls after being cooped up in the house on a rainy day and I refer to them as monkeys, I'm being racist. That's not accurate at all Kyla.

You are correct when you discuss the term "nigger" as being racist however. It was derrived from the word "negro" which refers to the color of one's skin. To their race.

My term refers to the intelligence and actions of a group. Specfically, islamofascists.

I'm sorry that you can't put a confederate flag on your vehicle. It's a shame that you allowed one of your symbols to be co-opted in such a manner but that's your choice, not mine. You see, I have a US flag on the back of my vehicle up here in communist, America hating, Canada. Do I get grief over it? Some, yes. Do I care what others think? Not so much.

In closing, It's unfortunate that you've fallen victim to the PC police and live your life according to what others may think. As for me, I've chosen a different path.

Now, if any of you folks who wish to complain about the use of the term "sand monkey" can point me in the direction of some of these islamofascist terrorists, I'll ask them personally how they feel about it's use. Sound fair?

Posted by Richard Evans at March 12, 2006 09:10 AM

The preceeding exchange was taken from a comments thread over at SDA.