4/23/2006

Carnival of Pedophiles

It would seem that the blogging child molesters are becomming more brazen and bold (h/t to the lovely RightGirl).

Today's carnival begins with a site called "the puerist" managed by an individual who calls himself "Crake". Our new friend "Crake" comes at the issue from the standpoint that children and adults are equal in all ways and that they should be treated the same. Here's an excerpt:

Human beings use the innocence of children as a grounds to protect them. Sure children are innocent and need to be protected, but the same goes for all people. All people (children included that is) are innocent, and all people need to be protected. This viewpoint of total equality for all people regardless of age will draw criticism from people who think that it's somehow going to deprive children of their innocence and therefore be a harm to them. For if the ship was sinking, and it wasn't "women and children first" to be saved, we'd be condemning children to death along with women and men. Society has a way of prioritizing gender and age in a situation of the like that is harmful because it sets a standard that some humans are more worthy of being saved than others. Indeed if we saw everyone has an equal chance to be saved, men, women, boy, and girls alike, we'd be in a better position to make the judgement as to who to sacrifice.

Here's a graphic Crake has on his site:


And another:


I find this one most interesting. Note the large circle joined with the small circle symbolizing the union of adult and child. How special.

Next up we have "inkplum" who says the following:

Two boyz in love. An image from 111 yearz ago. Yet it still has the power to frighten some. Several friendz have implored me to take down this Von Gloden print. They're palz, and were fearful for my safety.

On my "Sidneyland" blog a few weekz ago I'd put up another image of gai teenage'z. These boyz were being executed by the Iranian Clericz. There they stood beneath a deep blue sky with ropes around their neckz. The last moments of their young livez captured on film.

I was going to put these two images side by side, but I thought better of it. It would be wrong to exploit their matyrdom just to make an obvious point. Ironically Pope John Paul was correct when he said that the world existed in a "Culture of Death".

Interesting place. Only one post up however. I wonder why that is...
Moving on, we find a site called "Silence Is Golden But Free Speech Is Priceless". It's run by an individual who calls himself "BLueRibbon". See how the "B" and "L" are in caps? More symbolism folks. The BL stands for "Boy Lover". Here's what BLueRibbon has to say about himself:

I am a boylover in my late teens. According to society, this makes me an evil person who should be locked up for life, because I am unable to control my urges, and will eventually hunt down and rape innocent children. Luckily I know this is not true, which is why I write this; to tell you that not ALL people attracted to young boys are evil. Different? Yes. But different does not make you any less of a good person.

And here's what he's got in his introductory post:

Before we realized the World was round, we thought it was flat; before we discovered electricity, we thought a candle was bright; and before some of us accepted that everybody is different, many of us were bigoted and intolerant.... But did anyone ever accept that everyone is different? It seems not. There are still many people who suffer from the prejudism of some members of this society. To make any step forward, people must begin to accept that their previous beliefs may not be correct. Instead of persecuting all people who "deviate" from the norm, people who just follow the majority need to realize that normality is simply a point of view; that's all it ever will be. There are some majority views which need to be changed and it's ordinary people which need to make this change. The chances of starting a revolution are minimal, but the scope for causing change is immense.

Any one else noticing that the pedophiles are using the exact same arguments that forwarded the rights of homosexuals? Wonder why they think they can get away with that... hmmm... Oh, yeah, because society bought into the homosexuals arguments!

Moving on again, we find "IdiocyMuseum" as it's run by an individual who calls herself "Ella". Here's a snippet from her profile:

I'm a sixteen-year-old girl. You can call me Ella. I'm pro Youth Rights, pro Child Love, and pro free will. I am against ageist bigots and propaganda pushers who use hundreds and thousands of words to say absolutely nothing, meanwhile rallying a crowd ready to stone the nearest unlucky fellow human being to death.

Strong words for a 16 year-old girl. If she is a girl and if she is 16. I read this in the comments section of one of her posts and it's got me wondering:

Magnolia said: I brought your age into question as many pedophiles online lie about their age to attract,then groom, children.

Now, having been a supporter of the work done by the group "Perverted-Justice" I know that Magnolia's statement is completely correct. A very large number of pedophiles pretend to be kids to lure-in their prey. Is Ella a 16 year-old girl? Don't know. I am inclined to think not however.

The last blog in the carnival is titled "At Our Expense" and I'm actually impressed with the honesty of this animal:

Hello! My name is John Clennon, and I am a pedophile. I am sexually attracted to young girls between the ages of 5-14.

I look forward to seeing where this blog may take us, and I appreciate you coming here. The title, "At Our Expense", is intended for those of us like me who have lived their lives with an unaccepted sexual orientation. Be it zoophilia, necrophilia, coprophagia, diaper fetish, pedophilia, or whatever, please let us in on your adventures/experiences. For your own safety, please do not mention any illegal activity you have engaged in, and please do not promote or encourage activity which is illegal in your state, country, or provice. Remember at all times that I may not be the only one monitoring this blog.

We're open to everybody. Have a sitdown, enjoy the brownies, discuss, debate, kick some ass.


John Clennon
Pedophile/Musician
With you to the end.

He's used his real name. He's stated his objectives and he knows that he has to hide them. I don't think I can say anymore about this one... Except what the hell is "coprophagia"???

The last link in today's journey will take you to a site called "BoyLinks" BoyLinks seems to be a repository on everything to do with BoyLove and it's got to be seen to be believed. Check it out if you've got the stomach.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm feeling rather slimey after crawling through all this filth and need to go take a shower.