7/15/2006

Don't Go Away Mad, Ti-Guy, Just Go Away...

I think I must have hit a nerve (edited for thai-guy's prophanity):
Do you guys actually think I'm afraid of you? Do you guys think I'm going to be intimidated by some sad little net pest and his minions who spend an inordinate amount of time seeking out powerless people they despise to ridicule them? Do you guys actually believe that when it comes to fight or flight, I'll choose the latter and cave into your sad little attempt at vigilantism?

You better think again. Especially you, Debris Trail.


And in case you haven't realised this, you made yourself an actual enemy, Richard Evans. There will be no RCMP or ISP repercussions from your little stunt here, but you intended vigilante action from this. You've done this so many times to other people, but this time, you took on the wrong f**ker.
Oh, please. You're not fooling anyone, you racist. When you joined little Richard Evans's pogrom, referring to me as "Tye Dye" you revealed exactly who you are.

And immature psycho who I hope is no longer allowed around children.
Sorry guys, I think I pushed him over the edge by reporting him to his isp and the RCMP... Hopefully he's just drunk and it'll wear off in the am... He should be venting on me and NOT you guys...

You're such a joke. I've got relatives in the RCMP. There will be no report...there is no crime. You're a malicious net pest and everyone knows that, including the RCMP. As far as the ISP...nothing so far.

What bugs me is the call for vigilantism. You know what you did you fascist and your stupid racist friend Debris Trail here joined in on the fun.

I had nothing to do with you Richard since January and you f**king posted my IP address out of pure spite.

You made yourself a huge enemy and your little lap-dog, Debris Trail, has tagged along.
Lets break that statement down a little shall we?
You're such a joke. I've got relatives in the RCMP. There will be no report...
What are thai-guy's relatives going to do to that report to ensure that it doesn't exist? Is thai-guy implying that his "relatives" are crooked? I wonder how the RCMP would feel knowing that thai-guy is running around telling the world that they are going to "fix" things for him.
there is no crime.
Uttering threats is, in fact, a crime: section 264.1 (1) of the Criminal Code of Canada - Uttering threats.
You're a malicious net pest and everyone knows that, including the RCMP.
So what thai-guy's saying here is that the RCMP has a file on me and beside my name is the term "net pest". How did thai-guy see the file? Maybe his relatives (the ones that "fix" things) showed him...
As far as the ISP...nothing so far.
Time will tell... Maybe they need to get another e-mail...
What bugs me is the call for vigilantism.
If anyone, anywhere can find and link to this "call for vigilantism" I'd sure appreciate it.
You know what you did you fascist and your stupid racist friend Debris Trail here joined in on the fun.
"fascist" and "racist"... I wonder if thai-guy knows what those terms really mean...
I had nothing to do with you Richard since January and you f**king posted my IP address out of pure spite.
No, I posted thai-guy's IP out of frustration and anger. If I witness a robbery or a hit and run, is it not my responsibility to report it? Same thing applies here. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
You made yourself a huge enemy and your little lap-dog, Debris Trail, has tagged along.
Oh well, I can't please everyone, all the time, can I?

And for thai-guy's grand finale he left this little gem:
And I told you this Richard, you c**k-sucking son-of-a-b**ch....if there are any repercussions from this, I call the Calgary Police so f**king quick your f**king head will spin.

Ya hear me, c**k-sucker?