7/27/2006

Getting Caught-Up

I was on a job site extremely early this am and didn't get back until late this afternoon. Here's how I saw the news today:

UN observers asked Israel to stop bombing 10 times before post was hit: report

Of course they did. They should have thought of that before placing their outpost next to the terrorist outpost. I feel sympathy for the dead soldiers and their families and hold the UN accountable for being too stupid to evacuate their people from the warzone.


Israel holds Canadian accused of being Hezbollah spy

Yeah, we predicted this sort of stuff earlier this week. No, I'm not posting a link pal-a-day, you're just going to have to scroll for it...

UN observer's wife calls attack 'intentional'

How the hell would you know you stunned twit? Were you there? (Notice how I didn't call her a stunned cunt like I really wanted to? - ps please don't tell my wife that I used that word)

Bush Signs Bill to Keep Tabs on Convicted Child Molesters

Note to the pedophiles that visit this site trying to figure out what the moral majority is doing: We're starting to kick your child molesting asses!

Contradicting Kofi

Note to "greiving wife with head up ass" referenced above: Please pull your head out of your ass.