7/19/2006

Sometimes, Even Right-Wingers Need A Smack

I've been kind to our new friend Max because I saw alot of potential in both his writing ability and his political leanings. I was hoping that he would turn out to be someone that we'd have posting here at LFR. Unfortunately that's not the case.

As many of you know, my personal mission over the past year has been to make life difficult for the MoonBats;
  • I've outed, discredited and humilated numerous lib-left bloggers,
  • I've had Kinsella threaten me with a lawsuit,
  • I've taken extreme heat over numerous posts,
  • I've been banned from posting at babble,
  • I've been banned from posting at KOS and DU,
  • I've been banned from posting at a very large number of progressive blogs (mostly the ones I've discredited, outed and humiliated),
  • I've got the local MoonBats warning each other that I'll be showing up at their protests,
  • I've sacraficed untold hours away from my family to keep the blog going,
  • I was booted from the Blogging Tories because I'm too extreme in my views, and,
  • I've lost co-bloggers (Jeff) because my views are too extreme.
I've taken a few lumps but, on a positive note;
  • I've set up the Anti-PC League which now has close to 300 members,
  • I'll stand and be counted as a member of Canadian Heros, The Wide Awakes, LLP, The Alliance, Pro-Victory Blogs and others,
  • I've made some good friends,
  • I've gotten myself plugged into the conservative movement on the municiple, provincial and national levels,
  • I've positioned this site in the top 1% of all the blogs listed on the TTLB
  • I've arranged a successful meet and greet for local bloggers and,
  • I've got the local MoonBats warning each other that I'll be showing up at their protests
But, even after all of that, our new friend Max still thinks that I'm a MoonBat and lib-left supporter (my responses to max are in italics):
max said...

Hey Richard,
You are my cause right now!

What an arrogant demand that I not question your loyalties or that I need proof positive of my claims. Life is not a law court. I will question your loyalties as I see fit. That is exactly how tyrants and moonbats behave: "Where is the proof?" they cry, while murdering their victims!
Since you are so masochistic, I will tell you why I think you are a moonbat:

Something you're going to have to learn about life Max is that you have to either put up or shut up. You can question all you'd like but without having anything to substantiate your argument, you'll just be considered a raving loon.

Actually you are one of the McClelland's biggest supporters, you just can't see it. You are suffering from some sort of neurosis, very much like the moonbat neurosis. In fact "Moonbat versus Neo-con" is not relevant to your psychology. you are wired in a different level and these terms are meaningless words to you, you actually are having a personality difference with your friends, and they are your friends , you even personally see them (puke). My point in calling you a moonbat is that I see you as having the same world view, the same psychological profile, the same philosophy as the moonbats. In that context your political arguments are only personality differences. I think your politics in fact have no practical reality. You are similar to a homosexual in denial suffering from homophobia ie a moonbat in denial afraid of your moonbatism.

Where to begin... Alright... You're correct, I am wired differently. Wired differently than the MoonBats and wired differently than raving loons like you. I've got my eyes on the prize and I know that it's going to take a long-term view to get it.

The proof is in the pudding when it's time to stand up and be counted you chose your moonbat friends and I think you would do the same you would do the same in times of crisis. You are so frightened of being criticized by your moon bat friends you would turn on your own mother.

The items cited at the beginning of this post are proof enough. I don't think you can match 1/10th of those items Max (Notice how links have been provided when they're available).

Take a good look at your Blog. Moonbats go there to make propaganda, it is moonbat infested. Look at Bacon's Blog. He generally has to go somewhere else to argue with the moonbats. If they come her , they don't feel comfortable, but you make your moonbats comfortable, you accommodate them.

With all due respect to "Bacon", what you just described is called an "ECHO CHAMBER"! No one expands themselves in an environment like that. Honest debate doesn't take place in environments like that. You can't dis-assemble a MoonBat's argument and show it to be wrong if you don't interact with them. Further, I don't really think Bacon's got the echo chamber you described either.

You don't research or disseminate much information about terrorism. You are obsessed with arguing with the Blahg people and playing by their rules. That's why they infest your site. You spend your time 24/7 obsessed with them and even copying their dialogues (UGH!) How offensive an useless that is. Why should anyone want to read that?

I can't speak for my readers reasons for popping-in but the fact that between 450 - 500 of them show up daily tells me that I'm doing something right. What are the stats like on your site Max?

I want the opposite I don't want anything to do with them or you.
That's easy. Stay away...

I just go in to take an analysis of them and get the hell out and leave forever. They are no use. I'm happy to get banned by them, It is an achievement!
Take an example of Mclelland "Fuck the Jews" thread, I would post a link to expose him, but I would never waste as second replying to it let alone the lifetime you have spent.

This tells me that you don't have the courage of your convictions. That you're not willing/able to justify and stand by your positions. Sucks to be you.

I'm not posting at your Blog because for one thing, is is an odious moonbat infested environment and you the Blog owner hasn't got the guts or moxie to denounce and revile the moonbats who come there. You want to have a rational argument and debate with them except their intellectual method is totally dishonest and full of ad hominems an insults. Their arguments have no meaning, it is their intentions that have meaning,. because you can't understand that you can understand nothing.
First, you're not posting at my blog because you were told to tone it down and now you're having some sort of hissy fit. Second, the objective is to have the moonbats expose/illustrate their methods as well as their arguments. Once they do, they're mocked into oblivion.
The other reason is that you required me to "tone down" my rhetoric and "go easy" on your moonbat friends. Tell me are they sick? Are they dying? Is someone shooting at them? Why do you need to protect them pray tell? Shall I send flowers?

See my comment directly above...

You also attacked me several times earlier without any specific complaint. If you want to work against the moonbats you would have contacted me in private but you are working WITH them and you are too neurotic to understand yourself. I refuse to be repressed so I won't post on your website, and GEEZ I don't miss it, it is a waste of time.

What I did was give you subtle warnings and a chance to clue-in before I reacted. As for you not posting, that's alright. You were never asked to do so. You won't be missed.

And what is this big deal about making an"unsubstantiated charge" Life is not kindergarten, it's a legitimate tactic especially when the point is to challenge unsubstantiated innocence.
But then you are afraid the moonbats might criticize you if someone did this, God forbid the moonbats would criticize you, they have you shaking in your boots.

Now, you see, here's the problem: I continually demand that the moonbats put up or shut up. If they can't back their positions they're sent packin' and mocked to oblivion. What do you think would happen if I let you get away without substantiating your claims? You and I would both be LUNCH! I would be tagged a hypocrite and they'd have the materials to prove it. I'm not going there...

If you are trying to win a "logical argument" with an insincere moonbat then you have already lost. Two opposing sides with different intentions cannot "win" arguments. For every point there is a counter-point. One can only discover and reveal intentions and methods.
Intent is revealed in one instant One word can tell you if someone wants to murder you or help you kill the enemy. One doesn't argue about getting killed , you don't argue with grenades, you deal with them, you do the same with moonbats and terrorists.

As stated earlier, I've got my eyes on the prize. Toying with the moonbats is just bait. You on the other hand, haven't even figured out there is a prize.

I don't care if you went to a protest or what you think you did there or if you shot someone through the head. you still are what you present yourself to me and in my opinion that is a neutered moonbat.

Oh well, you know what they say about opinions and assholes...

If I post on a moonbat blog or a blog infested with moonbats, I expect them to hate me and be upset by what I say or I am not doing my job. I bury myself deep in their minds like a satan bug. And on both the Balhg and your blog they were hysterical to get rid of me since my first post. But you, you make them tea and cookies and grovel like a dog.

No Max, they brush you off as just another hysterical right-whinger and then carry on. In their eyes, guys like you make guys like me look sane. You know, I see in you what Stephen Taylor saw in me when he booted me from the BT's and, looking back, I probably owe him an apology.

Why are you trying to earn their respect, why do you need their approval? I saw FOUR (4) of them use the genuine threat on you that they would withdraw EMOTIONAL support from you if you did not get rid of me. And that to you is a genuine threat because you need them emotionally , you are hooked into them and they know it. They walk all over you and make a fool of you because you do not have the moxie to revile them or aggressively reject them. Someone neutered you in your infancy.

Sorry Max, they were pointing out that I should be making you play by the same rules that I make them play by. I will not be known as a hypocrite. I will not act like McClelland in banning those that disagree with me while allowing a minion to spew garbage with impunity. If we're making comparisons, I'd have to compare you to thai-guy. Sorry dude but the shoe fits...

Your responses to them are lame and pathetic. I don't respect you. I don't want to read anything you wrote on your site no matter what is is ostensibly about because you can't stand up and tell the moonbats to F**k off and Die and Burn in hell where they belong. You are a nebbish. You are a schmuck. You are a person without a voice and without any fire, you don't know who you are. You are a moonbatophobe. If you got the moonbats of your site and they didn't go there what would you have? Nothing, because you are empty.

Now you're just projecting...

Despite your protestations I have not seen you revile or renounce the the moonbats. If you would you would bark at them and enjoy it.

You know, back when I was taking my training I was in an interpersonal relations course and the instructor used the "barking anology" as well. Only what he said, and what I've seen to be true over the years, was that it was the yappy dogs that could be ignored/easily dealt with. He went on to say that it was the quiet ones that would inevitably end-up biting you in the ass. It was sage advice for a young individual entering the corporate world.

You should try barking at them it would do you some good. Let me address you in the language that you understand and deserve:

Bow wow
woof woof
arf!
grrrr..

You just keep on barking little puppy. I'm sure someone, somewhere, will throw you some scraps. As for me, I'm not playing your game.

As the title states: Sometimes, even right-wingers need a smack. It's painful when it's one of your own. Lets hope Robert McClelland folows the example and deals with his own resident troll.