8/03/2006

Silly MoonBat

I'd like to say that the recent heatwave has scrambled some MoonBat brains but their brains were scrambled to begin with. The heatwave has simply given them the oportunity to show how scrambled their brains really are:
So, yesterday was the hottest 24 hour period in Toronto's RECORDED HISTORY. Temperatures over 36C with it only dropping to 27C at night.

Power consumption passed all recorded levels too. Everyone had their A/C on, and most still do (I don't though I prefer to conserve my power). All this despite the fears of another Great Blackout. To sum up, it was REALLY HOT.

So, is this a freak coincidence in a string of freak coincidences? The last hottest year on record was last year, and the one before that was 2004. Hmmm an intriguing coincidence if I do say so myself.


But really, come on. We all know that this is a symptom of all the carbon dioxide we're putting into the air. Really, it's as simple as cause and effect.

And my response to this poor deluded child:

And when the last ice age ended? When the glaciers receeded all those years ago? What about when Canada used to be a tropic? That was all because of man-made CO2 as well right? Oh, wait, it must have been dinosaur-made CO2 because people weren't really around back then. We were still evolving toward that missing link thingy... It must have been the dinosaurs. Dinosaur farts to be specific. My oh my, what possibly could have caused the thousands of freeze-thaw cycles our planet has gone through? How many dinosaur farts would be required to bring the planet out of an ice age? Could they possibly fart enough? They (these causes) must have been man-made some how. Maybe GWB travelled back in time with his weather making machine (of Katrina fame) and created the "cycles" to provide reasonable doubt. Give it some time and we'll figure out how to blame ourselves for crap that's been going on since this planet started spinning!

Climate change is real pal, I'll grant you that but I think you're a little off base with it's causes. There are things in the universe beyond the control of us wee mortals...